CARDIAC FIRST RESPONSE -
The aim of this Cardiac First Responder course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to provide help for a person who has suddenly collapsed or become ill until the arrival of emergency medical services. Learners will gain skills in the basic life support in CPR with knowledge in use of an AED/defibrillator. They will gain the confidence to help in a life threatening emergency such as cardiac arrest, choking, heart attack or stroke.
Company and onsite training available throughout Ireland. Discounts available for group bookings, educational organisations and not for profit organisations.
€80 per person including PHECC certificate, Cardiac First Response handbook and full PPE.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
• Explain the Chain of Survival
• Demonstrate Adult, Child & Infant CPR
• Demonstrate the correct use of an AED
• Demonstrate Adult, Child & Infant Choking (Foreign Body Airway Obstruction)
• Explain Critical Incident Stress Management
• Explain the steps required in dealing with a stroke and heart attack
• Demonstrate the recovery position
Maximum 6 attendees per instructor
Phoenix Safety Solutions is affiliated to Qualtec which is a PHECC recognised institution (RI). On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Cardiac First Response certification which will be valid for two years. These qualifications are the only ones formally recognised by the HSE, HSA and Tusla.
Contact us today to book a private class or visit our class page for a list of upcoming classes.