Terms and Conditions
By booking a training course with Phoenix Safety Solutions you are agreeing to accept the Terms and Conditions as outlined below;
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions please contact us on 086 333 8949 or email@example.com, quoting Terms and Conditions in the subject bar.
1. Changes to our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any reasonable time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to www.phoenixsafetysolutions.ie. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to such Terms and Conditions.
2. Availability of Training Courses
Any booking for a training course is subject to availability. We reserve the right to decline any individual or company, or to refuse any booking or access onto any of our training courses.
Payments can be made online through Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Amex or Laser. Invoices for bank transfers can be issued. Payment plans are available on request.
Funding: In order to secure funding, this must be arranged prior to the course being booked and full payment must be made prior to the course starting. This cannot be arranged after the fact and is available on a case by case basis. Phoenix Safety Solutions will make all applications for this funding on behalf of our clients.
Individual Bookings: In order to secure your place on a course, a deposit must be made or payment must be made in full prior to the course starting unless agreed otherwise. Payment plans are available on request and full payment must be completed prior to the course starting. Payment can be made by either Credit Card, Electronic Fund Transfer or Cheque.
Company Bookings: For all new bookings, invoices will be issued once booking is confirmed. If a PO number is needed for a booking, the booking and dates will only be finalised and confirmed once the PO number has been received. Full payment should be made by the start date of the course. If alternative payment terms are needed, these should be arranged at time of booking. For new clients, an invoice will be sent to your organisation at the time of booking and full payment should be made a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the course. If booking within 14 days of the course start date, full payment must be made at time of booking unless agreed otherwise.
Certificates: Original certificates of attendance or achievement will not be issued unless full payment has been received.
4. Attendance Policy
• Delegates attending training should be in the training room at least 10 minutes before the notified course start time. Delegates who arrive late from the notified course start time may not be permitted on the course and all fees will be charged and are not refundable to the client.
• For online courses, all attendees must have their camera and microphones enabled. Full participation is required. For any course where we are unable to see or hear the attendee, they will not be permitted to complete the training.
• Attendees committing to course dates need to ensure they are there for the entirety of the course and all course dates must be attended in full.
• No refund will be made to delegates who fail to show up for their course or who do not complete the course.
• If changes need to be made to the dates booked, this must be done so in writing to info@Phoenixsafetysolutions.ie quoting change to course request in the subject line.
5. Refund Policy for client companies or individual
• Full refunds will be given for courses cancelled in excess of 14 days before course start date.
• Cancellations made 8-13 days prior to the course starting will incur 50% of the course fee.
• Cancellations made less than 7 days before the course date will incur the full course fees. We understand that circumstances change. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, please contact us to discuss other arrangements.
• No refund will be made to delegates who fail to show up for their course without informing Phoenix Safety Solutions or who do not complete the course.
• In instances where a course is rescheduled, the original course date will be used with regards to refunds.
Transfers/Substitute of participants:
Companies and individuals may substitute participants prior to the start of the course. All quotations are based on a specified number of attendees. Change to this number may increase or decrease the price accordingly. Each company will be charged in full for the number of attendees booked for the training. No-shows or failure to complete the training may incur additional costs if they are to attend alternative courses. Unfortunately as courses are limited to numbers an additional fee will be incurred if they take up an additional place on another course, unless agreed otherwise.
6. Course Cancellation or Rescheduling:
Our Training department reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any course at any time. In the unlikely event of cancellation, as much notice as possible will be given and full fees will be refunded.
We also reserve the right to re-schedule the start times and venues of all courses. We will give as much notice as possible. The venues will be as close as possible to the original location. If the adjusted time or venue does not suit you we will issue a full refund or a free transfer to another equivalent course.
We will not be liable for any costs incurred by the client or delegates in the event of cancellations or rescheduling of any course.
7. Online Training
Once you have logged on to the course, refunds cannot be made.
You will be issued with a link to join your designated course. Details of this will be sent prior to the course starting by email. You are responsible for ensuring that the email details provided are correct. Phoenix Safety Solutions cannot be held responsible for anyone missing a course due to incorrect details being supplied.
Phoenix Safety Solutions is not responsible for your web connectivity or the quality of same. You should ensure that your connectivity, hardware and software are adequate for the purposes of receiving webinars and/or e-learning courses. Please check these requirements before booking or commencing our courses or webinars as attendee’s technical issues cannot be allowed to delay the commencement of a webinar. Refunds cannot be granted to attendees in such situations.
For online courses, all attendees must have their camera and microphones enabled. Full participation is required. For any course where we are unable to see or hear the attendee, or they fail to participate, they will not be permitted to complete the training.
8. Liability and Disclaimer
Our website is provided without any warranties or guarantees, to the extent permitted by law. We cannot guarantee that the website or its contents are free from viruses. While we prioritize security and make reasonable efforts to ensure safe browsing, it's essential to take your own precautions. We are not responsible for any virus or other contamination that has destructive properties.
We strive to provide uninterrupted access to the website, but we cannot guarantee it. We are not liable for any interruption or delay. Our website features content from other sources, and although we try to ensure correctness, we are not responsible if it's incorrect. You agree that Phoenix Safety Solutions will not be held liable for any consequential or incidental damages, such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, expenditure, privacy, or data. We are not responsible for any other indirect, special, or punitive damages that arise out of or relate to our website. If we are found liable, our liability shall not exceed the course fees.
9. Use of material on the website
For the purposes of this agreement, “material” includes, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the web site. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce any part of the Site or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless you have received written permission to do so.
10. Law Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
11. Data Protection
• the information we collect;
• how we process this information;
• how we store data;
• your data rights.
12. Contact Us:
If you have any questions or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, address and telephone number and details of the training course(s) that you have booked. Alternatively you can also ring +353(0)86 333 8949