top of page
The aim of this Manual Handling Training Course is to provide learners with the knowledge, skill and attitude to perform manual handling tasks safety. This is to ensure that the organisation is compliance with the HSA’s requirements.
Online and onsite training available throughout Ireland. Group discounts and funding available.
Training available in person at a public venue or on-site at your premises. Online training is fully instructor led. If training online, each participant will select a time slot to complete their practical training.
€50 per person
Manual Handling: About
Course learning outcomes:
On completion of this Manual Handling Training Course you will be able to:
• List the duty of the employers and employees in relation to manual handling
• Explain the purpose composition and characteristics of the main parts of the spinal column and explain their relevance to manual handling
• Identify hazards associated with manual handling tasks
• List the equipment available to avoid or reduce the risks associated with manual handling tasks
• Explain the importance of good nutrition fitness to manual handling
• Perform manual handing tasks in accordance with the principles of safe manual handling
• Manual Handling Risk Assessment
• Mechanical Equipment
• Fitness & Flexibility
• Principles of safe Manual Handling
Delivered over 2-3 hours dependent on number of particpants.
Maximum 12 per class
On successful completion learners will receive a Manual Handling certificate from Phoenix Safety Solutions valid for 3 years from date of completion.
Contact us today to book a private class or visit our class page for a list of upcoming classes.
Manual Handling: Text
bottom of page